HAPPENING NOW...

(Composed this morning;)

Right now...
I just got off the phone with the Sierra Leone Embassy in DC,
and
We are unpacking from a weekend campout. This is what my backroom looks like.
Exactly what I expected by asking the kids unpack the car. Somewhere buried under there is my ringing cel-phone. (Call the house phone Grandpa!)
As we speak...
the lawn is burning up,
and
my tire is getting flat again.The weekend off-roading proved to be too much for the old Goodyears. It was holding air since about 8:00 a.m. I guess I should've taken it in first thing this morning like Dean instructed me to.

This very minute...
I am multi-tasking,
and
starring down three batches of strawberry freezer jam that is more like strawberry syrup. Should I re-do it? Why can't I be good at something?

At the moment...
I can see that Wade left the milk out on the counter, lid off.
and
Kal is having waffles and cookies for breakfast. 

Right now...
 this is what my hair looks like,
and
I am regretting that I posted this picture. 
Right now...
 all I really want to do is curl up on my bed alone and look at my flight itinerary.
 Did I mention that I am going to Sierra Leone, Africa
n a few days to visit my missionary parents? 

As I type this,
I am praying that my Visa comes through in time...
I can hardly fathom leaving my kids...
I wish my thighs were thinner... 
 and I wonder how quickly Dean will re-marry if I don't return...

This is morning. 
This is life.
This is happening now.

Comments

Popular Posts