4.23.2010

Sappy and Sentimental

While waiting...I couldn't help but look back. Starting with the most recent.

  
                                                                  Quincy Rain - 9 lbs. 10 oz.
                                                Born in on rainy Tuesday evening in June 2008.



Kal William - 9 lbs. 6 oz.
                            Born on a Sunday morning in April the day after our Anniversary 2006.
                                            He came so fast the doctor missed the delivery



                                                               River Jane - 7 lbs. 11 oz.
                                         After initially being sent home... and crying all weekend
             I was induced with River four days later on a Tuesday morning in November 2003



  Wade Golden - 8 lbs. 5 oz.
                           Born on a Friday evening in September 2000 during the Sydney Olympics.
                                       A long night...I was mad that labor wasn't getting easier.



Lauren Kate - 6 lbs. 5 oz.
                          Decided on her own to be born the first Saturday morning in Oct. 1997-
                                                 Labored mostly at home. It was awesome.
      The nurse had Conference on the TV and I am ashamed to say, but I was so annoyed.



                                                                 Brett Dean - 7 lbs. 11 oz.
Born on a early Wednesday morning in October 1995
(after crying to Dr. T, begging him to start me)
                   Didn't have a clue what I was doing - Should've waited (labor was too long)


4 comments:

Allyson said...

You look like you were 12 in Bretts picture!

Ali said...

Your blog is so GREAT. I laugh my head off - a few posts back I giggled at the child labor comment and picture. Can't wait to see your new little one.

Randi said...

YOu look like a child in your last pict! Wow. Congrats to you guys on your new arrival!

The Aspirant said...

I loved this. It's so fun to see all the pictures and how you still look like you did when you had Bretty. Congrats again on little baby Canyon.

MY HELPLESS TEENAGE DAUGHTER

(a two minute video of the girl who needs to be everything)       So far my hobby has been micro-managing my kids and as rewardi...