Sappy and Sentimental

While waiting...I couldn't help but look back. Starting with the most recent.

  
                                                                  Quincy Rain - 9 lbs. 10 oz.
                                                Born in on rainy Tuesday evening in June 2008.



Kal William - 9 lbs. 6 oz.
                            Born on a Sunday morning in April the day after our Anniversary 2006.
                                            He came so fast the doctor missed the delivery



                                                               River Jane - 7 lbs. 11 oz.
                                         After initially being sent home... and crying all weekend
             I was induced with River four days later on a Tuesday morning in November 2003



  Wade Golden - 8 lbs. 5 oz.
                           Born on a Friday evening in September 2000 during the Sydney Olympics.
                                       A long night...I was mad that labor wasn't getting easier.



Lauren Kate - 6 lbs. 5 oz.
                          Decided on her own to be born the first Saturday morning in Oct. 1997-
                                                 Labored mostly at home. It was awesome.
      The nurse had Conference on the TV and I am ashamed to say, but I was so annoyed.



                                                                 Brett Dean - 7 lbs. 11 oz.
Born on a early Wednesday morning in October 1995
(after crying to Dr. T, begging him to start me)
                   Didn't have a clue what I was doing - Should've waited (labor was too long)


Comments

Allyson said…
You look like you were 12 in Bretts picture!
Ali said…
Your blog is so GREAT. I laugh my head off - a few posts back I giggled at the child labor comment and picture. Can't wait to see your new little one.
Randi said…
YOu look like a child in your last pict! Wow. Congrats to you guys on your new arrival!
Unknown said…
I loved this. It's so fun to see all the pictures and how you still look like you did when you had Bretty. Congrats again on little baby Canyon.

Popular Posts