11.27.2009

29 days and counting...

Last night as Thanksgiving day was fading with the perfect sunset, someone asked me about my Black Friday plans...my fleeting thought was "I really don't care, but I do a little."

So I fought with myself all night long wondering if my lazy bones were going to make their way out of bed at 4:00 am. Proud to say,...no they didn't.
But I did make it to a few stores around 7:00 am and found pretty much what I wanted. I was even able to resist the yelling and elbow throwing over the last pair of three dollar pajamas.

THANKSGIVING IN PICTURES.

2 comments:

Roberts said...

I got up around 4:45 and hit the store I wanted. They had everything under control and passed around a list while we were waiting in line and then when the doors opened we just went to the back and they had our stuff in a bag. No pushing or anything it was great. I got what I wanted.

Sorensen's said...

Hey, I was checking out your pictures and the guy in the first picture playing cards, is that Mr Finnley? I had him as a teacher in Jr. High and I swear that is him. Cute kids!

MY HELPLESS TEENAGE DAUGHTER

(a two minute video of the girl who needs to be everything)       So far my hobby has been micro-managing my kids and as rewardi...