Fatherly Advice

I love this website... 1001 RULES FOR MY UNBORN SON.
If you want some light and fun summer reading,
check it out...if you haven't already.
The book is coming this Fall.
As far as the best advice I've recieved from my own father?
it was this...
"Hil, it's all just the Lord's money anyway"...

Here are some of my favorite excerpts from the blog which is a list (in progress).

1001 RULES FOR MY UNBORN SON by Walker Lamond
Let's get some things straight before I get old and uncool.


# 270. Stand up to bullies.
You'll only have to do it once.


# 366. Never push someone off a dock.
The view is better when you’re not afraid of who’s behind you.

#279. Take her picture.
She takes yours.


# 83. Be a good passer, but don't forget to shoot.
And the day you beat your dad is the day you start paying your own way.

Comments

Randi said…
I was totally into what you were writing until I saw that picture of John then I was like "Uh, what?" Totally starstruck there for a moment. Anyway, Thanks for the advice!

Popular Posts