5.13.2009

Impressive

Last Wednesday Lauren performed in the "Hope Of America"
(she is in red...can you spot her?)
It was one of those typical busy evenings;
We had a million things going on.
Brett had Scouts, Wade missed a baseball practice, Lauren forgot her costume, the car was out of gas, my phone was out of battery, dinner was either a piece of toast, or a handful of M&M's,
and the kids didn't get to bed until ten.
(oh, who am I kidding...it was more like eleven.)

But it was well worth it to sit as a family and cheer our girl on.
Go Lauren!...Go USA!...Go Hope of America!

3 comments:

Saffron Grass said...

Hil, if that's impressive to you...That's my every night. So, am I your hero now?

Roberts blog said...

Brooke, you are everyone's hero.

Allyson said...

What is hope of america? and Ivie goes to bed at 11 frequently, that way I can sleep in till at least 830 before she starts bugging me to get up.

MY HELPLESS TEENAGE DAUGHTER

(a two minute video of the girl who needs to be everything)       So far my hobby has been micro-managing my kids and as rewardi...