4.16.2009

Ten reasons why you are probably cooler than me


#10 I talk to myself while driving in the car

#9 I have returned something to D.I.

#8 Clusters of circles creep me out. (peas in a row…scales on a fish…sun burn blisters)

#7 My car is usually dirty

#6 I am a talk radio junkie and was actually a caller on a show more than once.

#5 I have club thumbs

#4 If I could do High School over, I would. (and I would totally take state!)

#3 I got in a fight with a woman at the Chevron on my thirtieth birthday.

#2 When I am coming up the stairs alone at night, I imagine monsters are chasing me

And finally the #1 reason why you are probably much cooler than me.....


this is my phone....


and I am very attached to it.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Yup. definately cooler....

Randi said...

Hil, all these things are why I think you are one of the coolest people I know! And you'd be surprised to find we have A LOT of these in common! Esp the high school thing, except I'd spend my Sr year taking all AP classes, cuz they are a heck of a lot easier than the college ones!

Saffron Grass said...

I still think a witch is chasing me up the stairs. AND HIL, returning stuff to DI? Not cool. I thought that was illegal.

Saffron Grass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

MY HELPLESS TEENAGE DAUGHTER

(a two minute video of the girl who needs to be everything)       So far my hobby has been micro-managing my kids and as rewardi...