Egg Nog


This picture is of River when she was just two.
When she was sweet and innocent.
When all she cared about on Christmas morning was the candy in her Stocking
and the love of her teddy bear.
Last night while she was making out her Christmas list for the tenth time,
she asked...

"Mom, how do you spell... dear Santa, I want everything you have" ?

What a difference three years can make.

I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year, whatever season of life you may be in.
Here is a delish recipe for good Egg Nog without the egg. (raw eggs gross me out)

QUICK AND EASY EGG NOG
(I double the recipe)

1 cup cream
1 pkg. 3 1/2 oz. French vanilla pudding
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
5 cups milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. nutmeg

Mix all ingredients together well. Chill and serve.

Comments

daisykaye said…
Great recipe Hillary - I don't like eggnog because I don't like raw eggs... I am so excited to try this recipe. You have the cutest family (I know I probably say that every time I see you - but it is true) Can you believe it is Christmas already. Merry Christmas to your cute family. Love, Kaye
SevereTown said…
Did you really just say delish.

Popular Posts