12.15.2008

Goldielox Pettiskirts



This is what my girls are getting for Christmas this year. Adorable right? These skirts are called pettiskirts, and my sister-in-law makes them with her own two talented hands. Some of these skirts go for $90 on the Internet, but Andrea sells them for quite a bit less. They are made out of a super soft material that is like tulle but not hard and scratchy like TuTu's are. My niece Mary got a brand new cotton candy pink pettiskirt and walks around twirling and dancing like a princess. Check out Andrea's blog; you are going to want one. If your girls are all grown up, or you only have boys, don't worry Andrea told me she could make an adult size pettiskirt. I keep teasing Brett that I am going to get one for myself and wear it to his up-coming school dance, which Dean and I are chaperoning. Poor kid can't eat or sleep now.

3 comments:

topher clark said...

Ms. Roberts.

I am here to help. The post you are looking for was a guest post I did for Stephanie's blog. It's here:

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2008/01/nienie-porter.html

The last picture is pretty astounding.

Devin and Jordyn Crouch said...

Aunt Hillary!! This is Jordyn Gividen Crouch I love your blog I got it from Leisa its so cute i love the little skirts!!! I just got a blog not to long ago so if you want my address its devinandjordyncrouch.blogspot.com

Randi said...

Gorgeous picture, Hil!

MY HELPLESS TEENAGE DAUGHTER

(a two minute video of the girl who needs to be everything)       So far my hobby has been micro-managing my kids and as rewardi...