9.30.2008

Whew!

I can finally sleep at night... What was on my mind you ask? Well, our family
was asked to sing in church last Sunday...all eight of us.
Not a big deal I know, but we aren’t what you would call
musically inclined...(I am just speaking for myself.)
But we did it.
We pulled it off.
I kept thinking back on the Severe debacle,
and hoping not to do the same. I did get a bit choked up like
Brooke did during the song, which was "I'll walk with you"
I was going for "endearing", and from the comments of the ward members
afterwards which were "bless your hearts.." yeah, I think we did it.

Here is a good old Tuesday laugh for ya. This picture of MOSH-PIT GIRL
makes me laugh everytime I see it. I hear Mosh-Pit Girl has a cult following
on-line among photo-shop people..


P.S. another big WHEW, yesterday we got our family pictures taken.
Jared and Amber were most accommodating. I can't wait to show the pictures
to you...stay tuned..Jared did a GREAT job!

1 comment:

Randi said...

HA! Mosh-pit girl kind of reminds me of our breaking-and-entering days on college night at the Palace!

Glad you pulled off your church assign. Definite 'whew'!

MY HELPLESS TEENAGE DAUGHTER

(a two minute video of the girl who needs to be everything)       So far my hobby has been micro-managing my kids and as rewardi...