Good "Clean" Fun



Cleaning tip:
(I actually do this)

One of my biggest pet peeves is a sticky floor.
So, when my kitchen floor needs a good cleaning..(daily)..
I get all the kids together, pour a bucket or two of hot soapy water on the linoleum, give the kids rags and let em go to it. They slip and slide all over, have a great old time, till every inch of the floor is washed. Then I wipe them off with towels, soak up all the water with the towels - and then throw them in the washer..(towels not kids). Obviously it wouldn't work with hardwood floors, but the results are great and I can't remember the last time I was on my hands and knees with the mop bucket.

Comments

Elise said…
Sounds like a party!
SevereTown said…
Hil,

Why haven't I thought of this before...oh yeah, because Lupita....well, you know.

Impressive. What does X-5 mean.
And is that Carol Burnett

Popular Posts